As a therapist, you’re likely working every day with clients who are dealing with disappointment, difficulty and sometimes disaster.
Thanks to modern brain science, we now have the tools to accelerate our clients’ recovery from stress and trauma, strengthen their resilience and response flexibility, and move into thriving and flourishing.
So I’m excited to let you know about a LIVE online training event hosted by Clinton Power of Australia Counselling called Shift Happens: How to Help Your Clients Bounce Back from Disappointment, Difficulty, Even Disaster.
This online event will be held on Wednesday 25 November, 2pm PST, 5pm EST.
In this training I will be covering the following:
- How to Help Your Clients Reduce Stress, Regain Equilibrium, and Recover from Trauma with Somatic-Based Tools
- Simple and Powerful Techniques To Heal Toxic Shame and Retire the Inner Critic
- How Your Clients Can Steadily Deepen Self-Compassion Practices and Recover from Anxiety, Depression, Grief, Loneliness and Guilt
- How to Use Empathy and Attunement in Resonant Relationships to Strengthen Brain Functioning and Foster Resilience
- How to Help Your Clients Shift Their Perspective Through Mindful Awareness and Reflection to Gain Clarity
PLUS, when you register before midnight this Thursday, November 19, you get 3 FREE bonuses and save $100 on registration.
I’m really looking forward to this exciting and unique training event for therapists.
I hope you’ll take a look: Australia Counseling
PS If you can’t attend the live event Shift Happens: How to Help Your Clients Bounce Back from Disappointment, Difficulty, Even Disaster on November 25, you can still get access to the downloadable video and audio recording, slides and bonuses. Click here to register before midnight 19 November 2015 to save $100.