When clients are experiencing the pain of trauma, the best practitioners have the most up-to-date, research-based treatments at their disposal.
My colleagues at NICABM are particularly good at keeping the practitioner community up to date with the latest thinking on trauma treatment.
They just put together a new webinar series to bring you the latest findings and techniques in the treatment of trauma . .
. . . along with practical guides and how-tos for immediate application.
Here’s the lineup:
- Peter Levine, PhD – Getting to the Root of Trauma: Why It’s Critical to Understand the Role of Memory in Trauma Therapy
- Bessel van derKolk, MD – How to Help Patients Rewire a Traumatized Brain – Applying the Latest Strategies to Speed Healing and Reduce Symptoms for Even the Most Traumatized Clients
- Stephen Porges, PhD – Beyond the Brain: Using Polyvagal Theory to Help Patients “Reset” the Nervous System After Trauma
- Pat Ogden, PhD – Why A Body-Oriented Approach Can Be Key for Treating Traumatized Patients (and What It Looks Like in Practice)
- Daniel Siegel, MD – The Neurobiology of Trauma Treatment: How Brain Science Can Lead to More Targeted Interventions for Patients Healing from Trauma
- Sebern Fisher, MA – Soothe the Fear of a Traumatized Brain: How a New Intervention Is Changing Trauma Treatment
It’s free to watch each webinar at the time of broadcast – you just have to sign up.
Or, you can get a Gold Membership to own the entire series, including all of the video recordings, audio recordings, and transcripts for each, plus 4 bonus sessions – and all of it is yours to keep forever in your professional library.
PS You’ll also get 5 “early-bird” bonuses bonuses when you register for a Gold Membership by midnight EDT on Wednesday, October 15th.