FREE ONLINE NEUROSCIENCE SUMMIT
Sponsored by Sounds True
MAY 10-19, 2016
I’ve been privileged to study the applications of modern neuroscience to how we can better live our lives every day with some of the most pioneering and experienced neuropsychologists, psychotherapists, and presenters of the last two decades.
Now, Sounds True, for 30 years a deeply respected resource of the wisdom from contemplative traditions as well as modern psychology, is bringing together many of my mentors, and many other deeply respected experts in one of the most significant neuroscience online events ever held:
NEUROSCIENCE SUMMIT May 10-19, 2016
And I’m privileged to be part of it, presenting Sunday, May 15, 9am PT on Shift Happens: Learning to Bounce Back from Disappointments, Difficulties, Even Disasters. And I’m thrilled beyond words about that.
By registering here, you can view any or all 20 webinars free for 24 hours on the date of the broadcast. Here’s the full line-up of distinguished teachers:
- “Neural Integration at the Heart of Well-Being” with Daniel J. Siegel, MD
- “How Enlightenment Changes Your Brain” with Andrew Newberg, MD
- “Why Therapy Works” with Louis Cozolino, PhD
- “How You Tell Your Story Tells Your Story: Language Patterns Express Your Earliest Experiences of Being, Bonding, and Developing Brain States” with Diane Poole Heller, PhD
- “Tender Attachments: Nourishing Our Children’s Embodied Brains” with Bonnie Badenoch, PhD
- “The Evolution and Practice of Compassion” with Dacher Keltner, PhD
- “Neurosculpting: Unifying Mind, Body, and Spirit” with Lisa Wimberger, MEd
- “Improving Memory and Brain Health” with Gary Small, MD
- “Hardwiring Happiness: The New Brain Science of Lasting Inner Strength and Peace” with Rick Hanson, PhD
- “Cultivating the Mature Mind’s Brilliance: Insights from Neuroscience” with Dee Coulter, EdD
- “Shift Happens: Learning to Bounce Back from Disappointments, Difficulties, Even Disasters” with Linda Graham, MFT
- “The Science of Social Connection and Compassion” with Emma Seppälä, PhD
- “Self-Compassion and Emotional Resilience” with Kristin Neff, PhD
- “Changing the Default with Mindfulness” with Kelly McGonigal, PhD
- “Change Your Brain, Change Your Life” with Daniel Amen, MD
- “Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Alienation from Self” with Janina Fisher, PhD
- “Brainspotting: The Brain-Body Relational Therapy for Rapid and Effective Change” with David Grand, PhD
- “Mindfulness, the Brain, and Leadership” with Jeffrey M. Schwartz, MD
- “The Cultural Brain: How Shared Beliefs Influence Health and Longevity” with Mario Martinez, PsyD
- “Attachment and Arousal Regulation in Couple Therapy” with Stan Tatkin, PsyD
What you will learn from the experiential exercises and tools from any of the presenters in this series will be immediately useful to you in your work, your relationships, your resilience and well-being.
Please sign up today to attend the entire summit at no cost. No background in neuroscience is necessary. Simply for registering, you’ll receive the free pdf “A Symphony of Gifts from Relational Neuroscience” by Bonnie Badenoch, one of my early mentors. And you’ll receive emails letting you know when each session will be broadcast.
I hope you believe me, this entire summit is a tremendous gift of learning, healing, growing, recovering resilience and well-being. And it’s free to you. Please join us.