Last week’s I offered links to Ron Siegel’s free video recording on Working with Inadequacy. There are now two more free videos: Two Ways to End Self-Criticism and A Clinical Blueprint for Mindfulness. All three videos are free, and very, very helpful. You can access them here.
This week I’m encouraging all of my clinical colleagues to check out Ron’s full 10-week intensive training on integrating mindfulness practice into clinical practice, designed for professionals looking to deepen their practice and stay at the forefront of the field.
I know Ron well; he is truly one of the most gifted and spirited mindfulness teachers of our time, and his wisdom and experience come through in his teaching.
As you participate in this program offered by NICABM, Ron will be your guide to using mindfulness in your work with clients to help them respond to life’s challenges with more ease and wisdom, as well as to build stronger, deeper connections and healthier relationships.
Over the course of 10 weeks, you’ll get step-by-step exercises to help you master each mindfulness technique and gain confidence to begin using these powerful practices with your clients.
- Why Mindfulness Can Free Clients from Self-Preoccupation and Empower Them to Experience the Richness of the Moment
- Getting Clients Started with a Mindfulness Practice that Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety, Boost the Immune System, and Even Change the Brain
- How Mindfulness Can Transform the Therapeutic Relationship
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion: Antidotes to Loneliness and Alienation
- Mindfulness-Based Treatments with Proven Client Outcomes
- Empowering Clients to Step Back into Life: Mindfully Treating Depression
- How to Help Clients Befriend Fear and Increase Their Capacity to Bear Anxious Feelings
- Taking Patients Beyond Symptom Management: How Mindfulness Can Be Instrumental in Treating Chronic Pain
Ron himself will be your guide as you explore how using mindfulness can transform your work, and the lives of your clients. Please do check out this one-of-a-kind opportunity to experience the support and expertise of a generous and well-versed mindfulness teacher like Ron.
P.S. Because you’ll become part of the exclusive, interactive Mindful Learning Community, complete with access to Ron through discussion boards and live, hour-long Q&A sessions, NICABM will close registration to this program before it begins. So please be sure to register if you’d like to be part of it.