Sounds True just opened registration for its new and very exciting Leading Edge of Psychotherapy online trainings. I’m more than very excited to be one of four presenters:
- Trauma and the Embodied Brain with Bonnie Badenoch, PhD, LMFT
- What Every Therapist Ought to Know with Stan Tatkin, PsyD, MFT
- Neuroscience for Psychotherapists with Linda Graham, MFT
- Attachment in the Practice of Psychotherapy with David Wallin, PhD
This comprehensive training program features four different 8-week intensive programs, one per quarter, during 2017.
Click here to get all the details about all four presenters. My segments will focus on:
Session #1: Why It’s Essential to Help Clients Harness Their Own Neuroplasticity
Session #2: Conditions in the Therapeutic Relationship That Support Neuroplasticity
Session #3: Somatic Intelligence: Accessing Body Wisdom to Rewire the Brain
Session #4: Emotional Intelligence: Neuroscience is Revolutionizing Our Thinking About Feelings
Session #5: Relational Intelligence: From Wariness and Mistrust to Safety and Trust, from Resistance to Resonance
Session #6: Reflective Intelligence: Awareness, Acceptance, Action
Session #7: Trauma and Post-Traumatic Growth
Session #8: Brain Care
Throughout the next year of this intensive training, you will receive:
Four separate psychotherapy online mastery trainings, each consisting of eight weeks of teachings plus two live calls
- Eight LIVE Q&A calls over the next year
- Transcripts of ALL video teachings and calls
- Downloadable videos for lifetime access
- CE credits will be available for purchase
- Presenter bonuses
Each course will last eight weeks and include live interaction with the presenters.
I had a wonderful time researching and recording my segment of the training. And very, very much look forward to the live Q&A sessions later this year which will deepen my learning even more.
Click here to register; the way it’s done these days, registration won’t stay open for long.