Mindfulness Training for Clinicians
For colleagues who are mental health professionals:
My colleague and friend Ron Siegel is offering a 10-week Mindfulness and Psychotherapy course through NICABM to help clinicians integrate mindfulness into their workwith clients. Ron is a gifted teacher of mindfulness; his wisdom and experience come through in his teaching this course.
Topics covered in the course include:
- Why Mindfulness Can Free Clients from Self Preoccupation and Empower Them to Experience the Richness of the Moment
- Getting Clients Started with a Mindfulness Practice that Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety, Boost the Immune System, and Even Change the Brain
- How Mindfulness Can Transform the Therapeutic Relationship
- Mindfulness and Self-Compassion: Antidotes to Loneliness and Alienation
- Mindfulness-Based Treatments with Proven Client Outcomes
- Empowering Clients to Step Back into Life: Mindfully Treating Depression
- How to Help Clients Befriend Fear and Increase Their Capacity to Bear Anxious Feelings
- Taking Patients Beyond Symptom Management: How Mindfulness Can Be Instrumental in Treating Chronic Pain
Participants get step-by-step exercises to master each mindfulness technique, and become part of an interactive Mindful Learning Community complete with access to Ron through discussion forums and live, hour-long Q&A sessions.
- This program is especially designed to bring you in-depth instruction on using mindfulness in your work. Here’s the link where you can find out more.