Strategies for Working with Trauma’s Painful Aftermath
One last reminder about NICABM’s excellent Advanced Master Program on the Treatment of Trauma.
Healing from trauma is complicated and nuanced, but the foremost experts in trauma therapy are developing new approaches to the painful aftereffects of trauma.
In this special 5-part series, these trauma experts have taken a deep dive into:
- How to Identify and Treat Dissociation (Even When It’s Subtle)
- How to Work with Emerging Defense Responses to Trauma (Beyond the Fight/Flight/Freeze Model)
- How to Ease the Pain of Trauma-Induced Shame
- Strategies to Treat Patients Trapped in the Freeze Response
- How to Work with Patients Whose Trauma Triggers Problems in Their Current Relationships
You can learn proven strategies for healing from trauma from Bessel van der Kolk, MD; Pat Ogden, PhD; Peter Levine, PhD; Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD; Richard Schwartz, PhD; Stephen Porges, PhD; Thema Bryant-Davis, PhD; Janina Fisher, PhD; and other leaders in trauma treatment.
When you register for a Gold Package, you’ll receive all of the videos, audios, transcripts, and extra bonus materials for each session to keep in your library forever. CE/CME credits are also available. You can still get the Gold Package for 50% off, but that discount ends at midnight tonight.
Here’s the link again where you can check it out. One of the more powerful and effective programs available these days to walk you through the latest developments in the treatment of trauma.