Tara Brach’s Latest Program to Transform Judgment through Compassion
Judgment has the ability to trap us in many ways. By judging ourselves, we think it will help us improve. And with judgment and resentment of others, we often imagine it will help the other person better themselves.
Somehow, it never quite works out that way.
You probably know first-hand how self-judgment and blame can be toxic in relationships…with others and with ourselves, keeping us trapped in a cycle of anger, shame, fear, feeling alone and misunderstood.
In her new program Radical Compassion, beloved psychologist and meditation teacher Tara Brach guides you through a step-by-step process of mindfulness and compassion practices to help you stop judging yourself and instead connect more deeply to your most alive, most authentic and loving self.
Here’s a look at what Tara will cover:
- How to Build Compassion to Alleviate Emotional Suffering
- Fostering Powerful Presence and Dissolving Self-Judgment
- How to Nurture a Fully-Awakened Heart to Shift Out of Reactivity and Pain
- A Guided Way to Accelerate a Deep and Lasting Compassion Practice
- How to Build a Compassion That Will Revitalize Your Connection with Others
This is about feeling more at home and more secure in your own skin . . . and in your most important relationships.
Tara is one of the most gifted, renowned mindfulness teachers of our time. Her wisdom and generosity of spirit come through in her teaching.
I hope you’ll take a moment to check it out. NICABM will be starting the program soon, so registration won’t be open for long.