The Power of Awareness – Teachings of Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach, Ron Siegel
Here are two supplemental resources for mindfully recovering resilience from three mindfulness teachers I have immense respect and appreciation for, both resources are free, both fantastic:
1) a free 3-part video series from Jack Kornfield and Tara Brach, introducing their new Power of Awareness series. These three free videos will help you:
* Develop loving kindness and see the inner beauty in those around you
* Strengthen self-compassion and overcome self-judgement
* Overcome negative self-talk and other limiting beliefs
Click here to access the videos; the time to access them is limited.
2) Ron Siegel’s powerful antidote to avoiding pain. When we fall into a habit of trying to avoid emotional, mental or physical pain, we often unwittingly create even more misery for ourselves. Ron speaks here about the power of mindfulness to actually help us face our pain and deal more effectively with anxiety, depression, and chronic pain.
Click here to access the video, again for a limited time.
May these resources truly be helpful to you and yours.